Venue > The Island > Gallery Space
- Location info – Show map
- Bridewell Street, Bristol BS1 2QD
- Entrance from Bridewell street, 1st Floor opposite rough trade. Please note the Gallery is only open when the sign for exhibitions is left outside.
- The 1st floor is not accessible for wheelchair users. There is a set of stairs leading to Dance Space. For full access information please download our accessibility document.
- Opening times
- Monday to Friday: 10-8
- Weekends: 10-4
- Call: 0117 376 3457
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Max capacity: 120 people
- Length: 7.1m
- Width: 9.4m
- Private Hire
- Booking enquiry: email@example.com
- Prices from:
- Cost per hour£30 (min 2 hours)
- Cost per day£200 (5+ hours)
- Evening hire£350
- Sat-Sun £350
20% Discount for charities and youth groups with a minimum 5-hour same day booking.
To support our Island tenants, we offer 50% discount off the first 4 bookings in our Gallery Space.
Bridewell Street, Bristol BS1 2QD
The large, white-walled Gallery Space is flooded with natural light from the stunning overhead windows. The centrally-located comprises two spaces, the main gallery and a smaller room, which can be used as an extension of the gallery or a back of house area.
Whether it’s an exhibition, theatre, workshop, market, launch event, or rehearsal, we’re happy to chat about any ideas may you have.