Venue > The Island > Gallery Space
- Location info – Show map
- Nelson Street, Bristol, BS1 2LE
- Entrance from Bridewell street, 1st Floor opposite rough trade. Please note the Gallery is only open when the sign for exhibitions is left outside.
- There is a set of stairs leading to the Gallery space and we regret to inform you that the 1st-floor space areas are not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Opening times
- Monday to Friday: 10am – 10pm
- Weekends: 10am – 5pm
- Call: 0117 376 3457
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Max capacity: 120 people
- Length: 7.1m
- Width: 9.4m
- Private Hire
- Booking enquiry: email@example.com
- Prices from:
- Cost per hour£30 (min 2 hours)
- Cost per day£200 (5+ hours)
- Evening hire£350
- Weekend hire (2x days)£250
- One week (7 days)£400
20% Discount : charities and youth groups with a minimum 5-hour same day booking.
To support our Island tenants, we offer 50% discount off the first 4 bookings in our Gallery Space.
The large, white-walled Gallery Space is flooded with natural light from the stunning overhead windows. The centrally-located comprises two spaces, the main gallery and a smaller room, which can be used as an extension of the gallery or a back of house area. Whether it be theatre, an exhibition, workshop, a market, or rehearsal space, we’re happy to chat about whatever ideas you might have.
Our artist studios will remain open for studio holders who cannot work from home. Our other hireable spaces will be open only for live streaming and rehearsals. All in-person classes and exhibitions are being postponed or rescheduled. Maximum capacity is 10 people + 1 teacher (2m social distancing in place)
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for our full COVID safety measures.