Venue > Arts Mansion > Panelled Lounges
- Location info – Show map
- Ashton Court Estate, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9JN
- The Large lounge can be accessed via the West Lawn Entrance or the South Lawn Entrance.
- Wheelchair accessible via the West Lawn Entrance
- Opening times
- Monday to Friday: Upon request
- Weekends: Upon request
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banqueting tables and chairs available
- Tablecloths available to hire
- Projector, screen and flipcharts available to hire
- Connecting doors to the small lounge can be closed to create a private space
- Use of the small bar available if required
- Display boards available
- Max capacity: 60 people
- Length: 14.9m
- Width: 6.4m
- Height: 4.2m
No holes can be drilled in the walls
- Private Hire
- Booking enquiry: email@example.com
- Arts rates
- Hourly rate (min 3 hours)£30
- Day rate£200
Discounted rate above is for Arts organisations and practitioners
- Commercial rates
- Hourly rate (min 2 hours)£45
- Day rate£350
Light and bright south facing room with views over the South Lawn.
Ideal for rehearsals, workshops, classes, meetings and away days. Lounge 1 and 2 can be hired together to create extra capacity with the adjoining doors opened.
The two lounges form the last five window bays of the classically styled wing built by Florence Poulett married Thomas Smyth on 12 April 1627 and within eight years they had refaced the South Wing including the eight bays of the now derelict Long Gallery.
Our artist studios will remain open for studio holders who cannot work from home. Our other hireable spaces will be open only for live streaming, training, filming and rehearsals. All in-person classes and exhibitions are being postponed or rescheduled. Our normal capacity is restricted with distancing measures in place. The current maximum capacity of our dance studio with restrictions in place for example is 10 people + 1 teacher (2m social distancing in place).
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for our full COVID safety measures.