Venue > Arts Mansion > Panelled Lounges
- Location info – Show map
- Ashton Court Estate, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9JN
- The Large lounge can be accessed via the West Lawn Entrance or the South Lawn Entrance.
- Wheelchair accessible via the West Lawn Entrance
- Opening times
- Monday to Friday: Upon request
- Weekends: Upon request
- Call: Please email all enquiries
- Email: email@example.com
- Banqueting tables and chairs available
- Tablecloths available to hire
- Projector, screen and flipcharts available to hire
- Connecting doors to the small lounge can be closed to create a private space
- Use of the small bar available if required
- Display boards available
- Max capacity: 60 people
- Length: 14.9m
- Width: 6.4m
- Height: 4.2m
No holes can be drilled in the walls
- Private Hire
- Booking enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arts rates
- Hourly rate (min 3 hours)£30
- Day rate£200
Discounted rates above is for arts practitioners. Additional charges for Duty Manager @ £10 per hour and any security required. Cleaning charges will be applied depending on the nature of the event.
- Commercial rates
- Hourly rate (min 2 hours)£45
- Day rate£350
Additional charges for Duty Manager @ £10 per hour and any security required. Cleaning charges will be applied depending on the nature of the event.
Light and bright south facing room with views over the South Lawn.
Ideal for rehearsals, workshops, classes, meetings and away days. Lounge 1 and 2 can be hired together to create extra capacity with the adjoining doors opened.
The two lounges form the last five window bays of the classically styled wing built by Florence Poulett married Thomas Smyth on 12 April 1627 and within eight years they had refaced the South Wing including the eight bays of the now derelict Long Gallery.
Our normal capacity is restricted with distancing measures in place.
We ask that you wear a mask, if you are able to, in the communal areas of the building.
Get in touch with email@example.com for our full COVID safety measures.