Venue > Vestibules > Vestibules (Deanery Rd.)
- Location info – Show map
- The Vestibules, City Council, College Green, Bristol BS1 5TR
- The Vestibules overlooks College Green and are two former entrances to City Hall. The Deanery Rd Vestibule is located beside the Central Library and Bristol Cathedral.
- There is no access to the toilets from The Vestibules. The nearest toilets are in City Hall or Bristol Library. City Hall is not usually open on weekends. We can arrange to open outside of regular opening hours for an additional charge of £35 per hour to cover security and admin costs. The Vestibules are only open during events or exhibitions.
- Opening times
- Monday to Friday: Monday – Friday, 10am – 8pm
- Weekends: Closed
- Call: Please email all enquiries
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A small number of tables and chairs, a boards, and monitoring devices are available.
- If you require additional equipment, please speak to our co-ordinator, who can advise on external resources.
- Max capacity: 30 people
- Length: 5m
- Width: 10m
- Private Hire
- Booking enquiry: email@example.com
- Commercial rates
- Per day (Deanery Road only)£100
- Per day (Deanery Road & Park Street)£150
- Per week (Deanery Road only)£300
- Per week (Deanery Road & Park Street)£400
Weekend hire may be available but please note that security charges of £35 per hour are applied. The prices above are for room hire only and do not include invigilators.
- Discount rates
- Per day (Deanery Road only)£60
- Per day (Deanery Road & Park Street)£100
- Per week (Deanery Road only)£200
- Per week (Deanery Road & Park Street)£250
For Community Groups, Charities, Students and Bristol City Council socially engaged projects. The prices above are for room hire only and do not include invigilators.
Vestibules (Deanery Rd.)
The vestibules are two former entrances located at either end of the city hall which Marvin Rees, Mayor of Bristol, opened up to showcase Bristol talent and give cultural and community groups unique environments to display their work.
The vestibules has hosted numerous exhibitions, performances, cinemas and pop up art markets and is a fantastic space in the heart of the city for groups to share their projects and ideas. Artspace Lifespace is working with Bristol City Council’s Arts Development Team to help them explore this alternative way of supporting Bristol’s arts and culture sector by opening up these distinctive spaces as exhibition space.
Booking / Hire Enquiries
The co-ordinator at The Vestibules can offer advice and guidance on using these spaces for creative activity and is available via email Tuesday to Thursday at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly advise a site visit before booking these spaces, both of which are listed, and require some additional planning to best be used as presentation spaces.
Our normal capacity is restricted with distancing measures in place.
We ask that you wear a mask, if you are able to, in the communal areas of the building.
Get in touch with email@example.com for our full COVID safety measures.