Notice for an Annual General Meeting for Artspace Lifespace CIO
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the fourth Annual General Meeting of Artspace Lifespace will be held via zoom at 17:30 on Thursday the 2nd December to transact the following business. The AGM will be recorded for minute taking. You can keep your camera off but please use your full name rather than an alias when signing in to Zoom. If you have captioning requirements or any questions please contact email@example.com
You can register here.
Intro from AGM Chair
- Minutes of the Previous AGM to be agreed and matters arising
- Appointment of charity trustees
- Presentation of the 2020/2021 Impact Report
- Reports and accounts Presented by Treasurer – Clarissa Jeakings To receive and consider the accounts for the year ended 2019 and the reports of the charity trustees and auditors.
- The Island going forward
- Any alteration to the Constitution
- Members proposed resolutions Details will be given once proposed resolutions are received. Proposed resolutions should be sent by [noon] [14 days prior to the date of the meeting]. A revised agenda will be issued by [7 days prior to the meeting].
- AOB To deal with any matters raised at the meeting.
By order of the Board of charity trustees.
Notice submitted on their behalf by
Kathryn Chiswell Jones, Company Manager
10th November 2021