Ballet with South West Dance Theatre
We’re back in the studio from September! And still zooming the class from there for those still staying home.
Get ballet fit and fly to the music with South West Dance Theatre’s ballet classes.
Classes are intermediate to advanced level for dancers from all disciplines who want to focus on training ballet technique.
We use a mixture of classical, jazz, indie, hip hop, pop and world music for all our classes giving participants a flavour of the training practices that go into our shows.
Fridays 11:00-12:30noon – **note the later start time**
(11-12noon for zoom participants as the last half hour will require more space than you are likely to have at home)
**Pre-booking is essential** Spaces for studio class participants are severely restricted to ensure social distancing.
Dance Space the Island enter via Bridewell St BS1 2LE
£7/class £35 /6 classes
(concs/zoom: £5/class £25/6 classes)
Pay as you book by BACS or paypal
For further details about the class and precautions against virus transmission email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest assured, your safety remains our priority. We have put in place a number of guidelines to make sure you can get back to enjoying our brilliant space:
- 2m social distancing is in place for all classes.
- There will be at least an hour break between each class for cleaning and ensuring no crossover between classes.
- Everyone will need to arrive and leave in suitable clothing for the class.
- Booking and paying will take place before the class (no drop-ins).
- We have extra sanitising and cleaning facilities throughout the building, including hand sanitiser points.
- And of course, if you show any symptoms, for your safety and for others, please cancel your booking and do not enter the building.